Tire Rotations Calgary, Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge
The tires on your car play an essential role in making your car safe. A vehicle’s tires will struggle to keep traction if they are neglected.
Tire rotations can help keep your tires in good shape. Taking care of your tires in this manner can improve the safety and fuel efficiency of your vehicle. What is the purpose of this service, and how often should it be performed? Let’s look at it more closely.
What Is A Tire Rotation?
Tire rotation is the process of changing the location of all of these tires regularly. A service professional will inspect the condition of your tires during a tire rotation. All four tires’ tread depths will be measured. The technician will also examine your tires’ inflation pressure. In addition, each tire will be carefully evaluated for any potential issues or risks.
The question of why a tire rotation is so important comes up for many vehicles when you first hear about tire rotations. But what many people do not realize is that tire rotation does more than keep your car’s tires from wearing out. Tire rotation also allows your tires to be correctly aligned. This helps you get better gas mileage and lower emissions as well.
How Often Should My Tires Be Rotated?
Tire rotation is vital for keeping your tires in prime condition. Now, how often should you rotate your tires? Tires must be rotated even if they are properly aligned for best wear performance. The uneven wear patterns of each wheel position on the car are counteracted by rotation.
When should you do it? How often should you do it? Follow the suggested tire rotation plan in your car’s owner’s handbook to get the most out of your tires. If the automaker does not recommend it, rotate your tires every 10,000 kilometers.
Always check with the automobile and/or tire manufacturer for precise rotation guidelines before rotating tires. Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge, Calgary advises rotating your tires after 10,000 kilometers to avoid premature tire wear and save money on new tires if no suggestions are discovered.
SPRING & WINTER TIRE CHANGE OVERS
Whatever winter has in-store for you, Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge, Calgary can ensure your vehicle is ready for all the winter driving conditions you will encounter. Ask about our Winter Driving Service.
- Winter Tires Check: ensuring your winter tires are in good condition.
- Cooling System Check: test your antifreeze level and inspect your engine hoses and belts to make sure your car won’t freeze up this winter.
- Electrical System Check: Your car’s battery produces less current at low temperatures, so it must work harder to start your car during cold weather. We can test your battery to determine how it will function under load.
Call Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge, Calgary today to book an appointment. We’ll get your vehicle in shape for winter and summer driving.
Let’s get your summer tires off and put your winter tires on.
- Once the temp is below 7°C, your winter tires will provide better grip and more control of your vehicle
- Winter tires have rubber compounds formulated to stay soft and pliable for better traction in cold weather.
- You will need “mountain snowflake tires” to drive the mountain passes in BC from October 1 to March 31 – Although winter tires are not mandatory by law in Alberta, driving with a 3 peak snowflake tire is best for safety and peace of mind !
Give Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge, Calgary a Call today to book an appointment.
Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge, Calgary is the place you can trust when you need tires & vehicle repairs. We Keep You Moving!
We carry the following major tire brands, Bridgestone, Firestone, Michelin, Cooper Tires, BF Goodrich, Toyo Tires, GT Radial, Radar Tires, Continental, General Tire and Mickey Thompson.
You can also bring your vehicle to us when you need an oil change, brake repair, differential repair, engine diagnostic, provincial inspections or transmission repairs. Our expert technicians are here to handle it all. Wait with your vehicle in our comfortable waiting area, or take advantage of our after-hours key drop. Call or stop by your nearest location today to schedule an appointment.
Trail Tire Auto Centers Falconridge, Calgary We Keep You Moving!